Sunday, October 5, 2008

This child is praying


... for a sister.... who has the same birthday, so they can be twins.... that's what Kaeli told us when we picked her up from Sunday school. Her bible story is from 1 Samuel - the story of Hannah praying for a boy. She's told both of us that she is praying for a little sister. I've always told her she needs to pray about it - so, I guess I got that point across!!
She also made some crafts at Sunday school. I thought it was really sweet that her prayer card says "JJ". Kaeli says JJ is her BFF! I think it's great that she is praying for her friend!

3 comments:

The Oetjen Crew said...

Thanks Kaeli! You are my bff too :) I sure do miss you.

Love, JJ

Linette said...

Oh how sweet! You never know...God just might answer her prayers. :)
Love that she's praying for JJ!

Anonymous said...

Be careful - God honors the prayers of a child :) !!!
Melissa