Wednesday, June 1, 2011

M*I*A



So, I have blogged in a very long time. Life has been crazy for the last few years. Still waiting to get settled. Not sure when that will happen.
Kaeli is now 7-1/2. I am trying to figure out where time went. I looked back through the original blog and can't believe how little she once was. I look at her now and think she's going to be a teenager before I know it.
We just wrapped up 2nd grade! Kaeli had a great school year - made new friends, tried new things and is ready to take on more. She's now into American Girls, her ipod and all the free apps that are possible! Right now she loves Francesca Battistelli . She can't understand why anyone would sing a song that doesn't honor God. I'm glad she thinks that way!
So, I'm going to try to get back into blogging and keeping a record of her growing up years - hang on, you never know what will be going on next!!

0 comments: